Friday, September 3, 2010

Make hay while the sun shines



This shot was one of the first I shot with my Canon 40D. I had noted the spot while driving past it a few times. I pulled over off the road between Wellington and Hermon and framed up, glad that the clouds were creating an interesting backdrop for the golden hay, and the rain had abated, but can still be seen dropping on the base of the hills. I somehow lost the raw files of this image and am therefore left with only the processed jpeg. I will return to redo the shot one day, but until then, this one will stand.

Image details:

Single image: No

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: 17-85mm Canon USM
Focal Length: ???
F-Stop: 16
Exposure: 1/300sec
ISO: 160
Program mode: Manual

Extras -

Flash: No
Tripod: No
Shutter Release: No
Filter: UV Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment